T12(Clear, Double Envelope)
Light output(Lumens @ 100 Hours) 78500
Lumens per Watt (lm/w) 125
Rated life (Hours @ 10 Hour / start) 10000
Correlated Color Temperature (K) 3100
Color Rendering Index (CRI) or (Ra) ≥90
Photon flux（µmol/s） 1200
Burning Position HOR±15°
Physical Data /Requirements
Max.Base Temperature (℃) 250
Max.Bulb Temperature (℃) 700
Luminaire Type Open/Enclosed
Lamp Electrical Date/Requirements
ANSI Standard Ballast /
Lamp Wattage (W) 630W
Lamp Operating Voltage(V) 200V
Lamp Operating Current(Amps) 3.0A
Min.-Max.Starting pulse (Peak KV) 5-6
Min. Open Circuit Voltage (RMS) 342V
Min.Pulse Width @ 4500V(Microseconds) 1
Min. Plus Rate per 1/2Cycle 1
Pulse position (Electrical Degrees) 60-90，240-270
Quartz metal halide lamp for plant growth
More lumens & spectral distribution optimized for photosynthesis efficiency
Blue output for healthy plant growth and robustness
CMH Lamp more μmol output within the PAR spectral range(Photosynthesis Active Radiation)
1. Excellent luminous efficiency, color rendering and light color consistency.
2. High lumen output: Initial lumen 78,500, color temperature: 3,100K. Suitable for indoor plant growth at all stages.
3. New technology for plant boosting: The use of UV far-red spectra promotes a higher rate of metabolic activity and resin production, optimal for flowering while also can be used for vegetative growth as well.
4. More efficiency: A proprietary phosphor coating on the outside of the arc tube provides the richest spectrum and produces more photosynthetic active radiation (PAR) per watt than a standard HPS/MH bulb.
5. Improved spectrum, the gases inside a CMH bulb produce more light but generating less heat than HPS, with full spectrum which is promoting plants’ growth, CMH lamps can produce more PAR per watt than HPS, optimal for plants flowering & Vegetables.
6. Frequency use with iPower elite double-ended complete fixture. Please adjust the fixture to 600w when used.
7. High color temperature stability, real and natural color, high efficiency, and stability over the entire lifetime.
8. Low light color difference, low luminous decay, and long life.
Efficient growth lighting in professional greenhouses. Great for indoor gardening or supplemental greenhouse lighting.
The specifications contain data about typical performance on 50/60Hz sine wave ballast at nominal power. Actual values may depend on ballast and applications.（It is best used in the electric/digital ballast）