T12(Clear, Double Envelope)
Light output(Lumens @ 100 Hours) 65000
Lumens per Watt (lm/w) 105
Rated life (Hours @ 10 Hour / start) 10000
Correlated Color Temperature (K) 4200
Color Rendering Index (CRI) or (Ra) ≥97
Photon flux（µmol/s） 1150
Burning Position HOR±15°
Physical Data /Requirements
Max.Base Temperature (℃) 250
Max.Bulb Temperature (℃) 700
Luminaire Type Open/Enclosed
Lamp Electrical Date/Requirements
ANSI Standard Ballast /
Lamp Wattage (W) 630W
Lamp Operating Voltage(V) 200V
Lamp Operating Current(Amps) 3.0A
Min.-Max.Starting pulse (Peak KV) 5-6
Min. Open Circuit Voltage (RMS) 342V
Min.Pulse Width @ 4500V(Microseconds) 1
Min.Plus Rate per 1/2Cycle 1
Pulse position (Electrical Degrees) 60-90，240-270
Quartz metal halide lamp for plant growth
More lumens & spectral distribution optimized for photosynthesis efficiency
Blue output for healthy plant growth and robustness
CMH Lamp μmol output within the PAR spectral range(Photosynthesis Active Radiation)
1. Full spectrum light & High lumen output: CRI97+, Initial Lumens: 65,000(105Lm/W), 1150μmol/s, Color Temperature: 4200K,10000 hours rated life.Great for indoor gardening or supplemental greenhouse lighting.
2. Suitable for indoor plant growth at all stages. Closest to the solar spectrum heat output, long life, small power, high efficiency, energy-saving, and environmental protection.
3. Full-spectrum lamps are made from the highest-quality materials, this proprietary phosphorous coating on the outside of the arc tube can enhance lumen output and optimized spectra which provides the richest spectrum and produces more Photosynthetic for your plants growing.
4. The use of UV far-red spectra promotes a higher rate of metabolic activity and resin production, Optimal for plant flowering & Vegetables. Designed for Professional Growers.
5. Improved spectrum, the gases inside a CMH bulb produce more light but generating less heat than HPS, with a full spectrum which is promoting plant growth, CMH lamps can produce more PAR per watt than HPS, optimal for plants flowering & Vegetables.
6. Standard K12*30S cap base can be used in any 630W CMH fixture. Compact design for Double-Ended CMH 630W reflector fixtures.
From hobbyist to commercial applications, we offer a broad spectrum of garden lighting and equipment in hydroponics, horticultural, greenhouse, control, and structures to help your garden thrive.
The specifications contain data about typical performance on 50/60Hz sine wave ballast at nominal power. Actual values may depend on ballast and applications.（It is best used in the electric ballast)